Terms and Conditions
There are a number of terms and conditions that you need to keep in mind if you want to use Naukri9.in. If you do not accept them, do not use the services of this website. If you are using the website, it implies that you have accepted the terms and conditions of use.
Naukri9.in reserves all rights to amending and altering this agreement whenever, whether or not for any reason, at www.naukri9.in sole discretion. Any alteration or amendment will be updated on www.naukri9.in. It is the responsibility of the user to be keeping updated of the changes. If as a user you disagree with the terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using Naukri9’s services and terminate registration from the website.
Registration and password
You have to maintain the confidentiality of your password and information. You are responsible for all the uses of your registration, whether or not you have authorized. If any unauthorized use of your information or password is noticed by you, you are supposed to report it to the owner.
When you visit our website, you are initiating electronic communication with us. This is a form of consent that you give us to communicate with you electronically. We will send you e-mails and post notices on the site. You also agree that everything we provide through electronic communication satisfies any legal requirement that such communications can be in writing.
Each content on this site, whether graphics, text or pictures, and the software used by it is the property of Naukri9 or the content and software suppliers of it. It is protected by Indian as well as international copyright laws.
Below given security rules should not be violated by the users of Naukri9.in.
• Accessing an account or servers in an unauthorized way.
• Breaching authentication or security measures without being properly authorized.
• Attempting at interfering with the services to users or submitting a virus to the website of Naukri9, or spamming, flooding, crashing and sending promotional messages through unsolicited e-mails.
• Forging IP/TCP packet header in any newsgroups posting or e-mails.
Violation of these security rules will lead to the investigation and involvement of law enforcement authorities.
- Noida Metro Result 2019
- Delhi Metro Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Special Online Form 2020
- Bihar Police Squad Constable Admit Card-2020
- Delhi High Court Judicial Service Pre Revised Result, Mains Result 2020
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Assistant Engineer Admit Card-2020
- Uttar Pradesh Metro (UPMRC) Admit Card 2020
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment Online Form 2020