Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online application for the recruitment of EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can read the full notification for the following recruitment and eligibility criteria.
|Name of the Post||UPSC EPFO Recruitment Online Form 2020|
|Important Dates||Application Begin: 11/01/2020|
Last Date for Apply Online: 31/01/2020 up to 06:00 PM only
Last Date For Fee Payment: 31/01/2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
|Application Fee||General / OBC: RS 25/-|
SC / ST / PH / Female : RS 0/- Nil
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Mode.
Fee is non-refundable.
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream From Any Recognized University in India|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: 30 Years|
Age relaxation as per rule
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in EPFO (Employment Provident Fund Organization)||168||116||42||62||33||421|
How to Apply Online Form
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- Candidates advised to read the Notification before apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- Kindly check all the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly keep ready Scanned documents related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final submit, the Application Form candidates must take a look at the preview and check all the details carefully.
- Take a print out of the final Submitted Form.
Useful and Important Links
- Noida Metro Result 2019
- Delhi Metro Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Special Online Form 2020
- Bihar Police Squad Constable Admit Card-2020
- Delhi High Court Judicial Service Pre Revised Result, Mains Result 2020
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Assistant Engineer Admit Card-2020
- Uttar Pradesh Metro (UPMRC) Admit Card 2020
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment Online Form 2020