There is good news for B.E/B.Tech (Civil) degree holder. Delhi Metro invited the online application for the post of Assistant Manager Civil. Candidates who have B.E / B.Tech Degree in Civil with at least 60% marks from any recognized university in India may apply for this recruitment.
Candidates should have appeared and qualified in the CE paper of GATE 2019. Delhi Metro has a limited post for recruitment. The total number of posts is 35.
Candidates may apply online from 15th January 2020 to 4th February 2020 in DMRC Vacancy 2020. This DMRC Recruitment is specifically for their ongoing projects in Patna and Mumbai. So may require working in Mumbai or Patna.
- Post Name: Assistant Manager of Civil
- Total Post: 35 (Gen-18, OBC-8, EWS-3, SC-3, ST-3)
- The date for Apply: 15/01/2019 to 04/02/2020
The required qualification is B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks. Apart from this, candidates must have appeared & qualified in the CE paper of GATE 2019.
Candidate age must not exceed 28 years as on 01/01/2020. Maximum age is 28 Years as on 1st January 2020. Age relaxation will be followed as per the extant Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBCs.
Application Fees (Tentative)
The application fee is 500 rupees for General/OBC/EWS Category, and 250 rupees for SC/ST/PH and for women of all categories.
The job profile entails the responsibility of the management of various maintenance systems and processes, in connection with operation and maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works, etc. and, also for installation/execution of various systems in DMRC Project, etc. It includes include any other duty/duties entrusted, from time to time.
Place of Posting
Candidates can be posted either in Mumbai or Patna.
How to Apply Online Form?
Before Applying online form, Candidates are advised to read the official notification for any clarification. In this post, we have extracted all important data from official notification which you may read here.
- Visit Official Website of Delhi Metro Recruitment, Click Here
- Visit the career section.
- Log in into the portal, if you haven’t signed up, Sign up.
- Select the latest vacancy in DMRC. (Currently Opened)
- Fill your information
- Keep ready scanned your all required document, (Ready to upload) for file size read the guide in Official Notification or on Official Website
- After filling and submitting the form. Make the exam fee payments
- And at last, don’t forget to take out of the final submission.
Useful and Important Links
|Apply Online (Register or Login)||Register | Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Check Also: UPMRC Admit Card 2020
- Noida Metro Result 2019
- Delhi Metro Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Special Online Form 2020
- Bihar Police Squad Constable Admit Card-2020
- Delhi High Court Judicial Service Pre Revised Result, Mains Result 2020
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Assistant Engineer Admit Card-2020
- Uttar Pradesh Metro (UPMRC) Admit Card 2020
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment Online Form 2020